- Search the official records, marriage records and deed records back to 1872. We also have the archive criminal court and civil court records on microfilm. Recorded subdivision plats are maintained in the recording dept.
- Obtain copies of the official records and court records and also the Board of County Commissioners minutes and ordinances.
- The recording department receives Tax Deed Applications from the county tax collector and processes the application(s) and holds a public auction on the front steps of the Courthouse if the taxes are not redeemed.
- Passport clerk is available at the Courthouse room 101 and all the branch offices.
- Fictitious name applications are available in the Recording Department, room 101, at the Courthouse drive-thru window and at all the Clerk’s branch offices. The application is mailed to the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations. Their web site is www.sunbiz.org
- For Veterans, military discharges are recorded free of charge and the Clerk also issues one free certified copy to the military member. Certified copies can be purchased anytime needed.